I have a new beta for YTD with a couple of new features that I played with today.
[x] configurable downloads queue preliminary to the playlist download, "Oorah!" [x] option to invert dashboard's entries click menus simple stuff: this will invert the behavior of single-click menu and long-press menu on dashboard items
- BUG: There’s a problem is with the “Auto” default entry for the preference “simultaneous downloads” (see image below). Change it to a numeric value (1 <–> 10) before downloading anything: [FIXED: use v4.4 beta-2].
- FFmpeg’s download is excluded from the queuing system (will always start)
- reducing the simultaneous downloads will NOT move any task from “in progress” to “queued” state
- increasing the simultaneous downloads will accordingly move, from “queued” to “in progress”, the required number of tasks
- known issue: for the moment, for two-steps downloads as 1080p and 480p, after downloading the video only, the task will be (erroneously) considered “completed” and the next download in queue will fire. I hope to fix this later implementing some sort of priority for the AO stream download.
[Download link removed – old beta].
Original Link: https://dentex.github.io/blog/2014-06-26/ytd-v4-dot-4-beta/
If you want to reprint it, please do under the CC BY-NC-SA 4.0