dentex's blog

Android apps and more (WIP) stuff

From v2.0 to v2.2

I finally completed the version 2.0 of YTD, released a few days ago.

Since then, I’ve been busy trying to fix bugs, thanks to BugSense…

I found that a lot of crashes occurred in “real world scenarios”, while all worked perfectly on the “development device” (my personal smartphone¬†- :O -¬†a Samsung Galaxy s2) and the emulators.

Many of them are now fixed, leading to a more efficient and stable App.

Errors through latest days: Errors through latest days




Original Link: http://dentex.github.io/blog/2013-05-13/YTD-from-v2-0-to-v2-2/
If you want to reprint it, please do under the CC BY-NC-SA 4.0

Comments